It’s been all about the skin care these days. I still love playing with makeup (and have a couple new goodies coming soon that I’m excited to share), but on the day-to-day in the summer, I’m often bare-faced. Below are my go-to products recently in the order I apply them.
SALE: Herbivore is running a 30% off birthday sale right now and giving away free samples of their brand new face cleanser that hasn’t been released to the public yet! Use code “HAPPY9”
SALE: Beautycounter products are 20% off this month for new customers. Use code “CLEANFORALL20”. This month, shop with me using any of the Beautycounter links in this post or enter my name at checkout (Laura Perrotta) and be entered to win the Velvet Classic eyeshadow palette!
- Herbivore Emerald Deep Moisture Glow Oil : After cleansing, I dab a little bit under my eyes. It’s quick-absorbing and very hydrating.
- Beautycounter All Bright C Serum : Massage 1-2 pumps into my skin for a brightening-boost. The two types of vitamin C help correct dark spots. You can see my before and after in my previous post here. Scroll down to April 21st.
- Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist : I basically drown myself in this. Light and floral, it adds another layer of hydration.
- I use my Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool for a few minutes once I’ve applied these. I like to focus mainly on lifting and smoothing my smile lines.
- Beautycounter Countersun Daily Sheer Defense for Face SPF 25 : This can be combined with another moisturizer and wears well under foundation, if you wear it. This is a mineral sunscreen but absorbs quickly, is fragrance-free, and leaves no white cast.
Below is a closer look at the products: